Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thing #20

There are tons of videos to explore on YouTube and TeacherTube-you could spend hours and hours just enjoying the creativity of so many people. I was very familiar with YouTube already. I use it all the time to view performances I've missed on tv or even to look for funny videos to send to family and friends. So for this assignment I chose to investigate TeacherTube. I learned about this cool website from one of my grad classes. I was amazed at how many educational and teaching videos were available for use. What's so awesome is that a lot of the videos are done by students, which is so inspiring to see them take ownership of their learning. I found this really cool video on the water cycle-I plan on stealing this idea for next year and trying out something similar to it with my students.


No comments: